Saturday, October 8, 2011

House Tipping (10/8/11)

Much to the dismay of my husband, I am taking a quick timeout from the Predators hockey game tonight (thank goodness for DVR) to make my daily update...so let's get this done quickly.

I made this tip on FB last week, but I will share it here:

CLEANING THE MICROWAVE
Take a lemon (or orange), cut it in half, place it in a bowl and put it in the microwave for 2-3 minutes.  The steam will help release the food particles.  Or, as suggested by a friend, take a damp sponge, put a slice of lemon on top of it, microwave that for 2-3 minutes and then you have a nice sterile sponge to clean the microwave.

I originally got this tip from a wonderful book I am reading.  I suggest you read it too.  It is an excellent look at WHY we should keep a clean home, not just a HOW book.


I will not be posting House Tipping on Sundays...they are simply too busy for me.  But I may have some other things to share.  Let's see how that goes.

In the meantime: LET'S GO PREDATORS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment