Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Where socks go to find a sole mate...

I found this idea on Pinterest.  I loved it, so I recreated it myself, using clothes line I found in the laundry room and some foam scrapbooking letters I found in the box of such things...

Now I know where to find all those single socks, should I happen to come across another like it.

This is on the wall behind my hallway door.  If I had more space in my laundry room, I would have put it there, but wall space is premium real estate that is designated for vertical storage.  So this is normally covered up by a door, but it still provides a fun little "art" piece for such a mundane thing like lonely socks.  

It's like a Sock Singles Hang Out, if you will...of course, all you see here is a bunch of desperate guy socks...looks like we need some ladies at this party.  Let's see what I can find behind the dryer...


No comments:

Post a Comment