Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Episode 2, Attack of the Thankfulness

Today...today I am thankful for Excedrine Migraine.  Seriously.  It's been a headache day and I am sincerely thankful to the God of the heavens who laid the inspiration and knowledge on people who are smarter than I am to create medicines to ease our earthly suffering, even for just a bit.

In all seriousness, I know many who suffer with pain greater than mine, or with an illness worse than mine, or with a debilitating disease that is more than I can imagine.  And I am thankful, and I hope they are too, for the medicines and treatments that God has allowed people to dream up and create in order for us to feel just a little better.

I am also immensely grateful for the fact that I know that "this too, shall pass."

Tomorrow, I have my first outing as Director of Fundraising for Carpe Artista, and I am a little overwhelmed by the prospect.  But I am very happy to be a part of this wonderful organization.  I shall post tomorrow about my thankfulness, and a favorite recipe.  So hold on to your shorts!

No comments:

Post a Comment