Saturday, September 10, 2011

Questions, Singers, Football and Preparation

So, I was up at the crack of dawn this morning to spend some time in the word, and I came across some interesting scripture. In I John 5, John refers to sin that does not lead to death and sin that DOES. I was confused...something I will have to research further. I thought all sin lead to death.

Then off to church to help out with vocal team auditions. What a privilege to see these people who are looking for a place to serve step up to the plate and do something that is NOT easy. I have auditioned many times for multiple things...its a job audition in song. Its not easy. I could stand on a stage in front of 10,000 people, but asking me to sing in a room with only 3 people who are then going to ask you questions and judge your performance and answers, and you asked them to. It takes a special person to be able to do that. They did a great job.

Then I come home to a house that has been cleaned, at least part way, and laundry that has been done, and kids who have been fed, napped and are getting along...and a recorded Michigan State football game on the DVR. What a great hubby I have!

And then I get to spend some time in preparation for the LifePoint Women's Fall Retreat. I am so excited about this. This should be amazing time with the ladies. I was nervous, but now, I have a peace about what God has called me to do. This is a new feeling, so give me time...the nerves are bound to come back. :)

I'm ready...

No comments:

Post a Comment