Friday, September 9, 2011

Let's try this again...

Hello folks!  I don't have anyone following this blog as of now, but someday, someone will read this.

I have decided that I need to get some of this stuff out of my head, and in lieu of calling my friends and repeating the same stories over and over, I thought I would write it down here.  Now sometimes, this will be stories about my boys (Thing 1 is always coming up with great and creative ideas that I may allow him to share with you personally and Thing 2 says the most insane things which make for extremely entertaining stories), or about some project I am working on, crafty little thing that I am (sometimes), what's going on in my life and how God is leading me.  Who knows what this may turn into.  I am not sure, but we will all find out together.

Thanks for reading.  I hope you enjoy what happens in the SulliVan.

No comments:

Post a Comment